I love mixed metals! Especially when they use a chunky gold watch! However, you have to put some effort into it if you’re going to try this trend, you can’t just wear a vintage silver necklace with a modern gold bangle. Rather unfortunate that. The key to mixing metals is to have one dominant. Say, 75% and the other 25%. Another thing that can make your jewelry pop a little bit more would be to add a beaded bracelet for a little bit of color. One other thing that can really pull it all together would be to wear a linking piece. Be sure to leave a comment below telling us what you think of mixing metals!